Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies in the WORLD!

Made cookies with John at his house tonight :) Well, I listened to music, and John baked. I'm a terrible cook haha, but luckily he's good, and doesn't mind doing it....I REALLY wanted some good cookies, and this was a great recipe I found on Pinterest (for those of you that don't have Pinterest...GET IT ASAP! Love it!!!). The cookies turned out great...seriously, any recipes I've found on Pinterest have been super fun, creative, and delicious. Another favorite I've found is the website for The Jelly Shot Test Kitchen, which is a fun website with, you guessed it, jelly shots! They're great, super easy, TOTALLY adorable, and some even have booooooze in them ;)

I have to start studying for my Bio 107 Evolution of Life exam (which is Friday) tomorrow. Ick. Kill me. It's a decent class, but that's mainly because I like the professor. She's funny, and seems to like what she's doing. But other than that, I just really don't care about 2 million year old rocks in various strata. Shockingly.

On a different academic note I talked to my advisor today about declaring my major (History), and study abroad for Winter 2013! I can't believe that I'm going to study abroad. Sometimes, I still get the heebie-jeebies that I'm allowed to drive alone, or that I'm in college, or that I'll have my own apartment with Gaby next year. I can't even imagine that I'd be allowed to live autonomously in Europe for 4 months. Absurd! But so exciting!!

Shoot. It's really late. But seriously, check out those websites I snagged from Pinterest! And for all you non-Pinners out there...joinjoinjoinjoinjoin!

~Margs 

No comments:

Post a Comment