Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Week from Hell

But really. It is. I have four essays (2 due tomorrow, 1 Tuesday, and 1 Wednesday), and an exam in Bio 118 AIDS and other communicable diseases Tuesday. So miserable. At least I don't think the bio exam will be very hard...all the concepts are historically based, so I think I already have a pretty good handle on it. The 2 papers for tomorrow are done, which is nice because now I don't have to get up early, which is the worst. The other two I haven't even started yet though. Eeek. The one for CompLit is about the movie The Lives of Others (2006), and the other essay is a podcast paper for my bio 107 class. I have to do it on the Allosaurus...maybe I'll do it on sexuality, or communication or something. My bio 107 exam on Friday went really badly :( The only consolation is that it clearly went badly for everyone else, too. Two girls ran out crying, and one guy was like "THIS IS FUCKING RIDICULOUS" when everyone turned in their exams. Oops.

This overall was a good weekend though, in spite of how much work I had to do, and how badly my bio exam went on Friday. I got to spend a lot of time with John, which was obviously wonderful  and then we also saw a movie which was great: A Dangerous Method. It was about Carl Jung and Sigmund Freud, and how they developed and furthered their 'talking method'. We also got Chinese this afternoon for lunch with my dad, which was clearly delish. My favorite food ever. Beef with broccoli...nommmyyyy.

Next weekend mom and I are going to Chicago for the day (Feb. 5th) for Adlai Stevenson's birthday event.


Blech. Not looking forward to this week.



^^from John's graduation! (2009)

~Margs 

No comments:

Post a Comment