Monday, January 23, 2012

Eff.

Welp, as I'm sitting down to work on my biology notes for my AIDS and other communicable diseases class, and settling in comfortably to watch the FL Republican debate (and mock them ceaselessly)....Comcast decides to cut sound to my TV. Lovely. So now I'm just staring at Newt Gingrich's toad-face with no moderately interesting noise coming out...he's just flapping his mouth like a fish. Whomp whomp.

I'm beyond addicted to Mad Men. It's literally all I've been watching for a few weeks. I'm on Season 3 right now...I can't tell if Don and Betty end up together, or not. Or what happens between Pete and Trudy.

I'm still waiting at my mom's house for John to be done with Rush stuff. It's been going on for almost 5 hours. It's Bid Night but still...I can't understand what they're doing for so long.

~Margs 

No comments:

Post a Comment