Monday, January 30, 2012

2 papers down, 1 exam and 2 papers to go!

Yikes. So my 2 english papers are turned in. I have my bio 118 exam bright n' early tomorrow morning at 8am (ick), and then another 2 papers due Wednesday. My paper for complit (Wed.) is on The Lives of Others, which is a film I'd actually seen before, but hadn't really thought a whole lot about once the movie was done. Analyzing it for a paper for class though has been really interesting. I'm debating whether or not to take my bio 107 class pass/fail....idk in what scenarios people take a class pass/fail. And then for my bio 118 exam I feel really good about it...hope it goes better than my other bio exam did. Eek.

Spent the evening with John watching TV and working on my papers and studying. I have so little motivation right now it's terrifying. And I was a total bum today, and didn't really do a whole lot until this evening.

Tomorrow I HAVE to go to the post office to deal with my passport! EEEEEK t-minus 27 days til Mexico...I hope I don't have to get it expedited for a small fortune. Eff.

~Margs 

No comments:

Post a Comment